Relax in style and comfort while enjoying the ambient elegance of a historic building.
Situated in the heart of Oamaru within the historic precinct, newly opened in July 2020.
Built in 1879, bought in 2016 by Katrina and David Menzies restoring many of its original features. They hope to be the benchmark for the rest of the building along Tees Street, many of which are being lovingly restored.
The building has been through a number of transformations during its lifetime and at one point, in its heyday, was Rice’s Confectionery – hence the name
‘The Old Confectionery’.